Thursday, May 14, 2015

Personal Responsibility Thingy

I would have to say my overall goals for art are to better myself in all aspects, to improve my composition and execution, I have strong ideas but I tend to flounder on how to actually put them into a physical form. So I would like to be able to get to a point to where I can put my ideas down without worrying about absolute perfection in every little detail. My ultimate goal is to end up working along side my best friend as concept artists for the company Gearbox.

My short term goals are to excel at UTA and really work towards my dream job, I want to make some good pieces that I can show and sell to put into my portfolio.

And I'd have to say that my biggest roadblock as far as art goes is just getting frustrated and lacking the confidence in it. I tend to hit a point when I first start a piece where I hate it, but the more I work the more it comes out, I think that's where I need the most work, keeping my confidence from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment